Friday, September 27, 2013

Spring Quilting.

 Christmas is rapidly approaching so I decided to quilt some tops which will be donated and distributed as Christmas gifts for the needy. The first and third quilts shown here were made by Marijke from Holland, I think. The middle quilt was also a donated top and I intend on getting some more tops finished as a way of tidying up my sewing area as well as donating for Christmas.
 The quilts are much more colourful than the photos show and I know they will warm the hearts of their new owners.
 Today was a beautiful spring day and I thought I'd share the lovely bush scene I can see from my sewing room. I found lots more scraps while I was looking for tops and suitable backing so I can tell that tomorrow will be another day of taming scraps.
I hope you are experiencing some lovely weather in your corner of the world too.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Jan Mac

2 comments:

Maria said...

Lovely quilts that will be loved by a special person at
Christmas. You are such a good caring person Jan.

Jan Mac said...

Thanks for your kind words, Maria