Monday, October 1, 2012

Quilts in the Barn 2012

I should still be sleeping but woke up early and wanted to remind you all that Linda's Quilts in the Barn 2012 exhibition will be held this coming weekend. It is near Melbourne in Victoria and will run for 3 days from Friday 5th to Sunday 7th of October.
  After the stunning success of the recent hanging of Red and White quilts in New York, the theme for this year's display is also red and white quilts. I was sorry to miss seeing the quilts in New York so I am really looking forward to attending this Friday. All proceeds go to Breast Cancer Research and Linda has also designed pins for this year's event. I think they will sell quickly but if they don't I'm sure many of our online friends will be keen to purchase a red and white pin.
 I hope the weather is nice now that spring is here and I also hope to see many familiar faces at the show. Please say hello if you see me. I'll be trying not to drool on the quilts lol!
Check out Linda's blog where she has shown some of the treats in store for us.
 I'd better get some more sleep so I'll post my progress with the Joseph's Coat top tomorrow.
 Hugs, Jan Mac

No comments: