Sunday, September 9, 2012

After the Bride Comes the Babies

 I have two baby quilts to make and I'm hoping to get them done by the end of the week as we have a family celebration and I'll be seeing the newest members to the family then. I attended a Quilt In locally yesterday and spent some time stitching vines and twigs on my Baltimore and Civil War Bride blocks and then last night I finished off a crocheted blanket to donate. Today I've finished off the first baby quilt and cut out fabric for the second as well as finishing off another QAYG quilt.
  I have night shifts again for the next few nights so I hope to get some more prep work done for the applique projects and maybe some more stitching in between work hours but in the meantime I need to get another baby quilt done.
 I'll check back soon and hope to have another finish to share.
Hugs, Jan Mac

1 comment:

Maria said...

Love the baby quilt Jan! The crocheted rug will be appreciated by some lucky recipient; it's so cheerful and colourful!