Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Still Sewing

Our youngest DD modelled two of the skirts I've made while she's been home on holidays. I made the red and white one yesterday in between attending to family things. I'm still planning on getting some quilts finished but other things have taken precedence this week. I did manage to bust another 2 yards of stash and I'm pleased with the overall result for this month. I do have some more scarves and hats to show in as future blog and another crocheted blanket is almost finished. I'm getting a scarf made each day at the moment and it's been a good portable project that I can work on while I'm waiting at appointments etc.
Tomorrow we're viewing a retirement unit for my Dad so I'd better get a quilt done tonight as tomorrow will be busy for most of the day.
Take care, Jan Mac

No comments: