Sunday, January 4, 2009

Behind Already


I can't believe that the New year has started and I'm already behind with my blogging. I guess that's because I've been busy with my paid job as well as having a DD in hospital and making quilt tops. I've made two tops from crumb blocks and have a third one almost finished. I must take some photos to show my progress but until then here's some quilts from the last shipment to East Timor. One was a part finished top that I completed and the other was odd blocks which had been put together from blocks which had already been quilted. I put them together from QAYG string blocks and a child will love it's warmth.
I must get off the computer and back to work with the crumb blocks. I was asked to work an extra shift yesterday so that will go towards my next trip to Timor.
More later.

1 comment:

swooze said...

Ohmy I hope dd is ok.