Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Cross Stitch Tuesday.

 I only have a week until Christmas Day and even if I finish the stitching I don't think I will be able to get the stocking made up but I should have it finished soon after. I'm not really worried as it at least won't be sitting unfinished until next Christmas.  Having a weekly report on my stitching progress has kept me focused on this project and I think that I should continue with another cross stitch UFO when this piece is done.
     I find that I work better if I have a deadline and if I don't meet the deadline with  finish, then the piece is more likely to become another UFO. Stitching during the daytime, while watching the cricket on TV also meant I got more stitching done.
   I need to use the same kind of schedule to finish more patchwork UFOs as well as cross stitching UFOs. Hopefully this piece will soon be finished and then I can select another piece to finish.
Hugs, Jan Mac

No comments: