Saturday, October 27, 2012

A Flurry of Scrap Busting.

 I delivered 10 more quilts this week and have been busting though more scraps to make QAYG blocks. I've even been piecing them together to make the backs of the blocks and there's still more to get out of the containers and into quilts.
I have managed to empty one large drawer and several smaller containers so I can see some progress. I've  were also been throwing out all the patterns etc that I've downloaded and printed off as I know that I will never live long enough to use them up. Next I plan to sort through and donate the bought patterns I know I won't use.
 I am going to use the storage drawers to store the patterns I do want to make for me and cleaning out the clutter will give me room for things I want to keep. It is taking me a while to get through the scraps but at least I've been productive with making the blocks and I made 3 more QAYG quilts yesterday so I am getting results. The photos of the finished quilts are on my other blog and I'd better get back to the machine and keep cleaning out the old scraps.
Hugs, Jan Mac



1 comment:

Maria said...

Great progress with the de-cluttering Jan! Like you I've got heaps of photocopied pages/patterns that I know I'll never use! Those quilts will be treasured by the recipients :-)