When I excavated the sewing room I found this fabric which had been cut into a kit for a kid's quilt. I started piecing a few sqs a day as I'm busy with my paid job at the moment.
I must get some more kits cut from my stash as it does make it easier to get some blocks sewn together quickly. I usually cut a few and then prepare some more later.
I guess that's a habit from my days of mainly hand appliqueing blocks.
I get inspiration from reading other blogs and see that some of you also prepare kits, so I think I'll get some made up when I get time.
This fabric was donated and will be made into a quilt for donation. Off to work again. Hugs JJ