Saturday, August 12, 2023

A Fun Few Days.

I was lucky enough to attend a 3 night retreat with quilting friends last weekend and it was a relaxing time with lots of laughs and sewing.
I made and quilted 2 more quilts made from I Spy squares alternating with squares of fabric reclaimed from obsolete uniforms donated by Ambulance Victoria.  These quilts will be distributed by Uniforms 4 Kids Victoria to children in need.
I also quilted this lovely top donated by Diane Cutting from ACT and using lovely flamingo fabric for the backing donated by Gill Rosser.
Another donated quilt top was  finished. 
This cute I Spy top was donated by Lesley Lowe and the Kyabram quilters. 
Sue McPhee donated this lovely butterfly quilt which was almost finished and my sewing friends completed it.
I had a productive time and quilted 6 tops, while piecing 4 tops. There's a couple more finishes to share when the bindings are finished and now I'm  catching up at home again.
Hugs, Jan Mac 

 

No comments: