Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Finalizing Deliveries for 2022.

I haven't finished a lot of items this last week as I have been busy making Christmas outfits for the grandkids but I  did finish another baby's blanket for Life's Little Treasures and a baby jacket for Peter Mac's auxiliary shop. 
I also quilted another donated top which went to Life's Little Treasures. 
Yesterday was another big day of deliveries so we could get as many donations delivered as possible before the organisations close for the Christmas break. 
Pam Neenan very kindly delivered our donations to Backpacks 4 Vic Kids and delivered 10 quilts,  1 crocheted blanket, 24 drawstring bags,  5 Santa Sacks, 4 large bags of soft toys, baby clothes, new hand knits,  and toiletries. 
I delivered donations to Life's Little Treasures consisting of 6 quilts, 7 knitted blankets,  18 knitted teddies, 54 knitted beanies,  6 drawstring bags,  8 knitted jackets and 2 pair of booties. 
Eastern Palliative Care had also contacted me to ask if it was possible to receive more quilts for Christmas so we also delivered 34 quilts and 4 crocheted blankets. 
I'm still stockpiling large quilts for our flood quilt drive for Rochester and we will be delivering more there after Christmas. 
Thank you all so much for your ongoing support. 
Hugs, Jan Mac xx 
 

No comments: