Sunday, November 10, 2019

Weekly Catch Up.

 Wow!! It's been a more productive week than I'd realized with 9 quilts finished. The first top was donated by Jo B. last Monday and it's now finished and ready to be donated to Peter Mac.
 This lovely Bow Tie top was made by a member of my quilting group and now that I have quilted it, will be donated through our Gift Quilt Program .
 This string pieced top was donated by one of my blog readers and it will also be going to Peter Mac now that it's finished .
 Another beautiful donated top which will brighten the days for another Peter Mac patient.
 This lovely top was also donated and will be going to Peter Mac too.
 As will this donated top now that it's finished.
 Another large donated top for Peter Mac. As I haven't had time to drop them off to Peter Mac yet I thought I may as well keep adding to the number being donated. I must have over 30 now.
 This panel is the back of the pieced top below and will be gifted to a child via Anglicare for Christmas.
 This was a cot panel which I used as a backing for the pieced squares below and will be gifted to a child via Anglicare for Christmas  too.

I have also found more donated tops to finish as well as more QAYG blocks to join,  so I'm going to keep working hard to get more finished and donated for Christmas as well as finishing a few more of my own UFOs too before the year ends. I had a couple of child free days so I made the most of some free time and it's great to clear some tubs of donated tops.
  Hugs, Jan Mac

1 comment:

Linda said...

My goodness, you have been busy this week. A lovely collection of quilts to hand over to the charities you support.