Tuesday, May 7, 2019

UFO Monday.

 These blocks from 1998 are finally a top and I plan on adding borders and quilting it this week. It almost didn't happen as it would have been easier to just quilt some more tops than work with making these blocks fit together. However, as I am blogging about my UFO progress, I decided that I needed to just get it done. Now the hard part is done, the rest should be much easier.
 I've also finished another hand appliqued block which was a donated Block of the Month for AQA. I'm enjoying stitching them when I have time and as there is no time pressure to finish it's still progressing. The 2 blocks below are what I finished previously.

Hugs, Jan Mac 

1 comment:

Maria said...

Good to get the flimsy together ready for borders...
Interesting appliquéing blocks...