Monday, November 26, 2018

Only Three.

 I had a busy week so less time for quilting but I did get 2 more quilt tops quilted for AQA. I'm also working on my cross stitching in the evenings so I can finish Jake's Christmas stocking in time.

I also finished another QAYG quilt made from donated blocks. This one will go to Peter Mac for one of their female patients. I've also been making more QAYG blocks to use up fabric and batting scraps.
   I need to have my donation quilts from Oz Comfort quilts finushed in time for distribution in 2 weeks time so I hope to get more completed this week.
Hugs, Jan Mac 

2 comments:

Linda said...

Well done, three more quilts finished. The top one is unusual, looks like you have added a dark strip to 16patch blocks. Very effective. Are the 16 patch blocks made from 2.5"squares? I use that size of square a lot.

Needled Mom said...

They all look so nice.