Thursday, March 8, 2018

Blown Away.

 I'm just blown away by the generosity of my blog readers and their support of my Quilt Projects. Firstly Sue V. and Linda A. Sent such lovely parcels of goodies and today I received another very generous donation from Delys R. of Victoria.
   Delys sent 15 lovely knitted beanies for New Guinea and, thanks to your generous help,  the box of beanies is getting much fuller. She also sent 24 fabulous QAYG blocks to be made into a quilt for Peter Mac Cancer Centre. Such generous gifts and support from you has really touched my heart and I very sincerely thank you.
     I am working as hard as I can to get more beanies knitted and quilts made for New Guinea, as well as finishing off more for Peter Mac and kids in foster care. We're also busy unpacking boxes and trying to get the house more organized before Jake is with us every day. We really miss him but it's lovely that his other grandparents are having such fun with him.

I tried to add the video at the end of this post but couldn't work it out so I  hope you enjoy seeing Jake's excitement with his new quilt.  He's always such a happy boy.
   Thank you so much for your ongoing support, friends. It means more than you could know.
Hugs, Jan Mac 

3 comments:

Linda said...

Delys's parcel of goodies is wonderful! I so enjoyed looking at the lovely video of Jake having such a great time kicking on his quilt. He looks a very happy boy.

Maria said...

Beautiful parcels of goodies for you to make and donate.
Enjoyed watching the video of cute little Jake.

Marijke said...

A lot goodies Jan ,so many people making lovely things to donate.
Love wachting the video with Jake,so cute ,