Thursday, December 31, 2015

Two More UFOs For 2015.

 As it's the last day of the year I couldn't pass up the opportunity of finishing two more UFOs, not that I'm marking them off a list. The fan quilt was donated as blocks and it didn't take long to join them, quilt it and add the binding. I bound it in pink to match the pink in the fans and to give it a lift of color.
    The second quilt was a donated top which I divided into two tops, adding borders to make it a good size for a teenager. As it was so hot today (41C again) I didn't stray far from the air conditioning. I have counted up the pile of quilts and have 17 of the 25 I want to finish by early Feb so I think I'll make the target. I have also been crocheting more blanket squares as it's cooler than quilting. I have another top almost quilted so hope to finish that one tomorrow.
 I hope you all have a very Happy New Year with peace, good health and many blessings in 2016.
Hugs, Jan Mac

No comments: