Sunday, September 6, 2015

Another Blanket Finished.

 I like to crochet squares for blankets while we travel as it keeps me awake and I can do it without looking at my work, so I don't get nauseated. I brought some squares with me and made lots more while traveling up here to Qld. Now we are enjoying some lovely warm weather and seeing the sights of Moreton Island before we move on to Noosa for my brother's wedding in a week's time. Hopefully it will be warmer at home before we return as our DD has told us it's still cold enough for a wood fire at home.
   No need to worry about that yet, so I'll just enjoy the warmth for two more weeks.
Hugs, Jan Mac
Ed

1 comment:

Linda said...

Great crocheted blanket. Enjoy the wedding. Many of our New Zealand friends go to Noosa around this time to escape the cold of NZ at the end of winter/start of Spring and they all love it there.