Monday, July 30, 2012

A Parcel Arrived

Margaret A. from NSW sent a lovely box of fabric bits and pieces to be used on more donation quilts. I have some more tops to quilt and then plan to make some more QAYG blocks. In the meantime I'm bust watching the Olymics and knitting a baby jacket for a family friend. The baby is due in 3 weeks time so I need to get a move on. Thanks goodness I have finished the baby shawl and just need to block it.
 I'm working day shift this week so I plan to knit as much as possible this week.
I don't want to be racing the baby's arrival. Luckily the weather is cold and it's good weather to sit by the fire with my knitting. I hope you are all enjoying  some time to work on your projects too.
Hugs, Jan Mac

1 comment:

Maria said...

Sounds like perfect weather for knitting!