Friday, October 22, 2010

Mostly Night Shift ...

but a little bit of finishing off things.
I packed and sent off about 200 quilts and they are on their way to Timor and Pakistan. Apart from that I've been working night shift and have made a warm hat to take when I visit New York next month. I also finished off a few blankets which have been shipped with the quilts as well as more baby jackets and knitted beanies. I've not had enough time to blog lately but only have a few more shifts to work before I fly out on our trip and hope to blog more about that.
Hugs Jan Mac

4 comments:

kaiteM said...

lovely hat, should keep you warm and snug in NYC. hugz, kaite

Yankee Valley Stitcher said...

Enjoy New York!

amandajg said...

love the crochet blocks - any chance you could post some step by step photos and instructions for crochet novices?

amandajg said...

Is there any way you could publish dome step by step photos and instructions for your crochet blocks for novice crocheters like me?