Monday, July 9, 2018

A Little Me Time.

 Taking a break from baby sitting has meant that I have had more time for quilting tops that I am finding in boxes with my UFOs. Although I haven't found those I was looking for at least I am making progress and emptying boxes.
  These were 4 donated tops I found and quilted last week. They will be going to Peter Mac or Anglicare  and are certainly needed now we are in the throws of winter.


 I also took a little "me time" with my seeing and made a loose top, using some William Morris fabric I had bought. I haven't sewn for myself for years and enjoyed it
again. I should make another top, using the same pattern, as I altered the pattern to have the neckline lower and making it again would be a lot easier the second time. Next time, I would make it more fitted too.
       This week will also be devoted to emptying more boxes and getting more tops quilted for donation. I have also been making good progress on my 5th UFO finish and have almost finished the hand applique, then I need to make enough blocks to make it into a quilt.
Hugs, Jan Mac 

2 comments:

Linda said...

Another lovely collection of quilts. I particularly like the second one, an unusual design, lots to look at. Great top too. Glad you're finding a bit of time for yourself.

Maria said...

You're on a roll Jan.. four great Quilts finished and your top looks lovely.