Thursday, March 22, 2018

So Far.

 In between finishing quilts I'm also crocheting squares and knitting beanies for Medivac in New Guinea. Luckily I gave some wonderful supporters who are also quilting,  crocheting and knitting which means the pile of items is growing much more quickly than with just the items I am making.
  This first blanket was made using crocheted squares made by Linda A. from UK/NZ.
 The second blanket was made from squares I crochet while traveling or watching the TV.
I've also been knitting beanies and so far have made 8 for babies. For those who are knitting, any size is very welcome and I don't have a pick up date yet so I will keep knitting and stitching until I hear from them.
  Many thanks for all of your support.
Hugs, Jan Mac 

2 comments:

Linda said...

You have been very busy, Jan. Lovely to see some of my Squares in a blanket. More being posted to you tomorrow! I have the Crochet Bug!!

Maria said...

Fabulous work by all... 😘