Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Mail Bounty and a Finish

 Today was very humid but I was determined to finish off a WIP before I work nights again tomorrow. The three-sided hexagon shapes make a striking geometric quilt and I started this pattern in a class with Lessa Siegele at the end of September this year. I really wanted to get it finished before it became another UFO stacked in a growing pile. lol
  It is going to be donated and I adapted the pattern and I'm happy that it is finished. My DH thinks it would look better if it was the same at the top and the bottom but I didn;t want to make more blocks so I decided to call it done!
  I also received a lovely large parcel from Maria Wilson and Linda Moore from WA. Maria sent two beautiful quilts to donate and you can see them over at my other blog. Linda sent these beautiful quilt tops and I plan to get them done ASAP. A very big thank you goes out to Maria and Linda for their ongoing support with donation quilts.
I also quilted another donated top today and will put more photos up on the other blog soon.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Jan Mac


No comments: