Sunday, May 20, 2018

A Slower Week.

 So much for my plans to quilt while Jake sleeps.  Instead I have been napping too! It has seemed like age is catching up to me and he's not crawling yet. We are managing well but usually toward the end of the week I'm not getting much done but I started the week tired too. Luckily I got plenty done on Saturday.
     The first quilt was a donated top which I added a border to so it would be a larger lap quilt for Peter Mac.
 
 The second quilt was made from smaller QAYG blocks and I made some extra to have enough for the quilt. This one will go to Anglicare.
 The last 2 quilts were tops made by my quilting group and I quilted them for our Gift Quilt Program.  Not as many finishes as I had hoped but better than none.
Hopefully I will have more energy this week.
Hugs, Jan Mac 

2 comments:

Linda said...

Not surprised you feel tired by the end of the week! Congratulations on finishing these quilts, all lovely. Hope you find renewed energy for the coming week. 😊

Marijke said...

Love them all!!!!!!