Saturday, February 24, 2018

More Finishes.

 Since we returned from Tasmania I've been concentrating on getting more tops quilted for donation. These have all been made by members of my Melbourne quilt group and will be going to Peter Mac Cancer Centre as they are all larger quilts.

Some of these tops have been made a few years ago and the other members of tye Gift Quilt Program and I, are working hard to get some of these older tops finished and donated. Some of our older fabric is being used for backings but we still have some quite yucky looking older fabrics so I'm thinking of overdying it in dark colours to make it more useable.
Plenty more tops to be finished though and I have also been making some of the larger tops into 2 smaller quilts for donation.
Hugs, Jan Mac 

3 comments:

Maria said...

Lovely work on finishing the quilt tops..

Linda said...

You have been very busy, Jan. Do you keep a total each year of how many quilts you make (or complete) for donation?

Marijke said...

morning Jan ,quilts are lovely as always .its a cold sunny day today ,a good day to work on my quiltblocks for you .