Monday, September 11, 2017

Fabulous Donation Quilts.

 Wow time has got away from me and my blogging time has been put to one side while I play at being a grandmother. These beautiful quilts have all been donated by my lovely blogging readers and they will all be donated to Peter Mac Cancer Centre on your behalf.
The first 2 quilts were made and donated by Ann G. from NSW  and will bring comfort and brighten up the rooms of the recipients. I'm so sorry that it took me so long to post the photos and thank you for your generous donation, Ann.

 The following 3 quilts were made and donated by Sandra McL. and Ramona H. Ramona dropped off a big bag of the quilts, some tops, blocks and fabric and they will all help to make more donation quilts so thanks very much ladies.
 I am not getting to sew or quilt at the moment as we are busy packing, decluttering and moving boxes to our new home. It's a huge job but it will all be worth it when it is over. I really want to get back to quilting tops but hope to get plenty done when we are finally moved and settled in here.
   Many thanks for your congratulations and well wishes. We babysat little Jake for almost 8 hours on Saturday as the new parents had a wedding to attend and he was a delight so we can see that we have made the right decision to move to be closer to give support and also just to enjoy being grandparents.
Hopefully my blogging will get back on track soon too.
Hugs, Jan Mac

3 comments:

margaret said...

good to read quilts etc are flooding in. Such a lovely time for you with the new born GS. Best of luck with the move, I red that you are gradually moving things hope you will soon be in Melbourne permantly

Marijke said...

lovely quilts Jan.we are in the middle of moving house aswell.
Bussy times for us .enjoy being a Oma hugs Marijke

Maria said...

Sew nice to be able to babysit little Jake...
Lovely quilts that the ladies donated...