Tuesday, October 11, 2016

More Donation Quilts

 These quilts were all made and donated by members of my Melbourne quilting group, Australian Quilters Association (AQA). The tops are much lovelier than the photos show and will be donated to Peter Mac Cancer Clinic as they are all larger sizes. The members are very generous with their donations and the recipients will be thrilled with their new quilts.
   I volunteer to quilt tops as my contribution for the AQA Gift Quilt Program. I get to play with all the pretty fabrics and quilts but don't have to store them so it's a win-win.
I'm still finishing quilts to be donated to domestic violence support groups as well and will have more to show soon.
 Hugs, Jan Mac




3 comments:

Marijke said...

beautiful Quilts Jan .it makes a lot people happy.

Jo said...

Some lovely quilts Jan...

Linda said...

Great collection of quilts. Nice that they are all so different.