Friday, August 14, 2015

Still Quilting.

 I'm still coughing and not getting much sleep, but have decided to keep quilting anyway. It's better than getting behind with my quilting donation quilts and it doesn't seem to be affecting my recovery. I've heard from others that they have been really sick with a nasty chest infection after having the flu vaccination too. It's the first time I've been vaccinated and I don't know if I would have it again as I have been sick ever since. There's not much I can do but soldier on and cough a lot. Lol
    The first quilt was a donated top using Bonnie Hunter's String X free pattern, found at Quiltville. I also pieced the backing from some fabric I want to use up. This one will go to Peter Mac for kids with cancer. I'm trying to cull some fabric and make room for new fabric that appeals to me more.
I've also quilted another donated top which will go to Quilts of Valour, Australia. The last quilt is another one for the homeless teen group.
    I'm still piecing backings and have another couple of quilts needing binding from today's session. Hopefully I'll get a better sleep tonight as I have plans for more finishes tomorrow.
Hugs, Jan Mac




2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey very nice blog!