Saturday, July 11, 2015

My Pieceful Day.

 Today was my meeting day for my Castlemaine  Quilting Group and despite the very wet weather it was a day of seeing fabulous quilts and fun. It's a bit over a 2 hour drive for me but well worth it to stitch and chat and be inspired by beautiful quilts.  We had a guest speaker, Deborah Dorward, who shared her quilt journey and her quilts were fabulous. My camera stopped working for our Show and Tell but the photos I did capture made up for that.
  It was a lovely day and I won't even complain about the heavy rain as we really need more to fill our tanks.
  I hope you all had some time to stitch as well.
Hugs, Jan Mac














2 comments:

Dawn said...

Looks like a fun time sharing quilts. Good you had a safe drive!

Marijke said...

Thanks for sharing the photo,s of these beautiful Quilts,Jan