Saturday, October 19, 2013

Time for Some Vitamin Q

 I have put my projects to one side at the moment and I'm busily getting more quilts finished to donate to the needy for Christmas. It's very handy to have a pile of ready-made QAYG blocks to put together and I also have some more tops to quilt.
 I hope you enjoy the photos and I will be getting more Vitamin Q as soon as I have worked the next few nights. It's spring after all and finishing up some quilts is helping me to tidy but there are no visible signs of it yet! lol
Thanks for stopping by. Sending prayers and hugs for those in the bushfire areas of NSW.
Hugs, Jan Mac

2 comments:

Maria said...

Such fabulous quilts you have put together Jan.
Sure you don' t want the QAYG blocks I have. Did make them for ????

Linda said...

Another great collection of Scrap Quilts for donation. Well done. As you say, prayers for folk caught up in your bush fires. We were in Sydney once when there were fires in the area and we couldn't believe how strongly we could smell the smoke even though, thankfully, we were a long way from the actual fires. They cancelled the Australia Day firework display that year because of the fire risk although we did mange to see it another year from the top garden area of our friends' apartment building. Good memories.