I only needed one more quilt finish for the kids' camp so I decided to finish off another QAYG quilt from donated blocks. I'd put aside all the blocks which were predominantly blue and thought this would be a good one to finish as I've been consciously trying to make more quilts which will be suitable for boys. It is actually a bit brighter than it appears in the photo and will warm a young boy when the cold winds blow.
I'm still going through my scrap bins and have finished another top made from strings about 4.5" in length. It's a great pattern to use up those shorter strings which are too short for QAYG blocks.
I have also started another set of 9 patch blocks surrounded by triangles for more Square in a Square blocks and hope to have a finished top to show tomorrow. I may get time to machine quilt them before we leave in our trip and that will give me a head start on some quilts to donate for Christmas.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Jan Mac