Saturday, October 15, 2011

Friday's Outcome

I received yet another wonderful parcel of QAYG blocks and Lynne and Susan, blog readers from NSW, very generously made and donated 25 beautiful blocks. These are so pretty that they will make a lovely quilt for a needy person.
I also managed to finish making another pair of PJ pants for DD as well as quilting another donated top and that is shown on my other blog.
I'm also working away on my current cross stitch UFO and my patchwork UFO, the hand pieced stars top made from oriental fabric.
I'll post an update of the Stars top tomorrow and I'm busy preparing more star sections to piece together. I think I may be about a third of the way there or at least a quarter done so I'm happy with the progress.
More tomorrow.
Hugs, Jan Mac

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Glad they arrived safely - looking forward to seeing what you do with them. If you want to wait, we have plenty more of the same fabric strips, so we can make and send another twenty five blocks (that's all that will fit in the post bags) then you will have enough for a full quilt and some left over.