Sunday, February 7, 2021

More Donations Arrive.

I've changed the blog name to Oz Comfort Quilts as a few people haven't been able to find my blog using a search engine and thought that Oz ComfortQuilts was no longer operational, but I have kept the same address. I used to have a separate blog for Oz Comfort Quilts and then found it was took too much time to have 2 blogs. When I  tried to use it again I found that I can't activate it again so I have added link to it on the right hand side of the blog. I hope this isn't too confusing.
Helen Bingham very kindly donated 6 lovely quilts to our quilt drive and they are sure to be loved and bring comfort to those in need.





Anne Cocks (Vic) has generously donated a beautiful  queen sized quilt in blues and yellow as well as 6 crocheted squares for making more blankets. 

Lyz Kershaw (Vic) donated 8 lovely cloth bags as well as 51 QAYG blocks in fabulous bright and tropical colours. 

Mary Anne Rooney (Vic) donated 87 lovely QAYG blocks to make lots more quilts to donate.

Thank you all so much for your help.
Hugs, Jan Mac 









 



1 comment:

Linda said...

I wondered why your blog name had changed. Another lovely collection of donations. Love those fishy ones!