Sunday, November 17, 2019

Weekly Catch Up.

 This week was fairly productive with 6 more quilts finished. This first lovely quiot was a top donated by Jo B. and it's a fabulous scrappy quilt which will give someone a warm hug.
 The next 3 QAYG quilts were made from donated QAYG blocks from my wonderful blog readers, the last one is a lovely variation with half the blocks being dolphin fabric, and it will be a great quilt for a child.

These 4 quilts shown above will all be donated to Peter Mac for their clients .
These 2 lovely quilts were made by members of my quilting group and now will be donated through their Gift Quilt Program .
            
 I also made a drawstring bag for Jake's train set. He's obsessed with playing with it and he loves to pack it up and then set the tracks up again.
Tomorrow I will be delivering 43 quilts to Peter Mac as well as 2 large bags of items to  be sold in Peter Mac's auxiliary shop. I was surprised to find that I had 43 quilts to donate as I thought I only had 30 finished. I also have 5 more finished to be donated to kids in foster care but I will wait on their delivery until I have more finished to donate.
     It's only 5 weeks until Christmas so it's good to have so many quilts donated and now I can spend some time on my own sewing projects.
Hugs, Jan Mac 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are an amazing quilter Jan. So dedicated.

Maria said...

Gorgeous finishes to help put a smile on the faces of someone going through a hard time.

ButterZ said...

You are amazing Jan. You are very dedicated and should be very proud...

Jenny said...

How wonderful, I'm amazed at the number of quilts you finish and pass on to your good causes. You are Such a caring person and your donations must be really appreciated.

Linda said...

43 quilts! What an amazing total. You really are a fantastic worker! Some lovely finishes.