Sunday, November 3, 2019

Weekly Catch Up.

 A busy week again but I did get 4 quilts finished for donation. The first 3 are donated tops that I have quilted and these will go to Anglicare for kids at Christmas .

 The last quilt was made by a member of my quilting group , AQA, and I only had to add borders and quilt it. It's quite dark coloured fabric but the lighter border fabric did give it a lift and it will be going to Odyssey House .
   
We had a couple of days away babysitting the boys while their parents went to a wedding.  It was a busy time with not much sleep so it's good to be home again and back to normal, much as we love spending time with the boys.
Hugs, Jan Mac 

1 comment:

Linda said...

More quilts ready for gifting. Well done. I can imagine you’re tired after being on babysitting duties.