Sunday, September 15, 2019

Weekly Catch Up.

 I finished the baby quilt in time for our family gathering and although the weather was cold and blustery we had a lovely time. The new parents loved the quilt but we were so busy I didn't get any photos.
I also finished quilting just one more quilt top for my quilting group. It's a beautiful quilt of Australian wildflower fabric and a Disappearing 4 Patch pattern. Hopefully I will get more quilted this week but another nephew and his wife are expecting their second baby any day now so I need to make another baby quilt soon. Luckily they only live 200 metres away so I won't be under time pressure for delivery but a certain amount of time pressure does ensure that I get the quilt finished in a timely manner.
Hugs, Jan Mac 

2 comments:

Maria said...

Juliette's Quilt is sweet....
Lovely Aussie themed quilt.
I'm sure you'll get the other baby quilt done soon.

Linda said...

Pretty baby quilt. Glad you managed to finish it in time! The Aussie flowers quilt is lovely too.