Monday, September 16, 2019

UFO Monday

 I thought this UFO would have been finished a few weeks ago but I haven't had as much time for quilting lately. It was my SitnSew day with my quilting group today and it was great to go through the donated UFOs, orphan blocks etc as well as tidying up the tubs of fabric.  I brought home more bits and pieces to work on and took the opportunity to match up some fabric for the small coverlets I had deconstructed too.
 I was home by 3pm so I finally had time to pin baste 3 quilts, including this UFO finally so I plan on quilting it next, but I did quilt another AQA quilt top this afternoon as I  wanted to get some more finished before our next meeting.
I have also been working on hand stitching this hexagon UFO and it seems to be slowly growing. Most evenings lately gave been spent on deconstructing more donated coverlets which are too small for use as they are only the size of a FQ. I plan on getting them made into kids quilts soon and at least we have more room in the storage cupboards. Now I need to clear more of my own UFOs too. Lol.
Hugs, Jan Mac 

1 comment:

Linda said...

Emptying cupboards seems a never ending task. I know the feeling!