Monday, August 19, 2019

UFO Monday.

 No UFO finish this week but I have made lots of progress and have finished piecing this top from 1 inch hexies. I had a jelly roll and I wanted some hand stitching to do so this has been a fun project. Yesterday I bought fabric for borders and it wasn't exactly what I was looking for so will look at it for a few days before I start to applique the top to the borders. Once I make a decision on it I will get the borders on and quilt it. This quilt will most likely be donated to Peter Mac.
 I also found this long term UFO of half inch hexies and have started piecing them again. I love this quilt top and it will be one I will keep as it is going to be over 2 metres in size and a few years in the making.
I'm making different components and then joining them to the main piece so it seems to be growing slowly but I don't mind as I love it.
Hugs, Jan Mac

1 comment:

Maria said...

WOW!!! Both the hexie quilts are gorgeous ...