Sunday, July 7, 2019

Weekly Catch Up and 19th UFO Finish.

 This quilt was made from 2 panels I found in my stash and leftover blocks from another quilt. It's my 19th UFO finish for the year and making lap quiots for Peter Mac is a great way to finish up more UFOs and make them useful.
 This top was made by a member of AQA, my quilt group and I have some more tops pin basted and ready to quilt.
 I finished another baby jacket for Peter Mac and I've been knitting 2 jackets a week, instead of cross stitching. I know why people knit the same pattern over and over as it makes it quick to knit when you know the pattern so well and I'm not bored witb it yet .
A new quilt was also started for our new grandson, Aidan. I've been really disciplined about working on finishing up UFOs and avoiding starting any new projects but I have to make an exception for baby quilts for family . I have one to make for a niece's new baby too but Aidan's quilt  will be finished first and I have found more UFOs to finish as well which will keep me busy.
Hugs, Jan Mac 

1 comment:

Maria said...

Two lovely UFO finishes and a sweet cardi to pop in the shop.
How cute is Aiden's quilt top...