Thursday, June 6, 2019

Baby Time.

Not a great photo but this is the cushion and laundry hamper I made for Aidan. They chose a teddy bear theme this time and I machine appliqued the bears based on a wall decal they had for the nursery.
I'm also going to make some fleecy chemo hats for Peter Mac and I made a trial one for Jake using fire truck fabric I bought. The family came for a visit today to get out of the house and Aidan was perfect. Thankfully so far he's a better sleeper than Jake was and Jake is happy with me holding Aidan this time. As Aidan is a goid sleeper, Jake's world hasn't changed much yet and he's enjoying having his Dad home this week as well. It's lovely to see the new parents handle the new baby with such confidence and also have plenty of time for Jake.
We're living our role as grandparents and life is good.
Hugs, Jan Mac 

1 comment:

Maria said...

cute teddy cushion and laundry hamper for Aiden's room.Lovely to have a visit from the family and see them all together.
Great hat for Jake.