Sunday, May 12, 2019

Weekly Catch Up.

 This week was busier baby sitting than I expected but we won't complain when little Jake brings us so much joy. The first 2 quilts were tops I quilted for AQA. The first one was a much larger top which I reduced in size and now I have to remake the pieces I removed and add borders to make another donation top.
 I also finished another 2 QAYG quilts from donated blocks and I have been packing quilts ready for donation.
I also quilted 3 more tops but there are no photos yet as I have to finish their binding. I hope you are all enjoying a lovely Mother's Day and some time to stitch, during the week.
Hugs, Jan Mac 

3 comments:

Maria said...

Great finishes and QAYG blocks always make lovely quilts.....

Linda said...

Goodness, what a busy week you had sewing! And baby sitting too! Looking forward to seeing photos of the others when you have finished the binding.

Jo said...

You end up putting together so many great quilts. Love seeing them.