Tuesday, May 14, 2019

UFO Monday- 8th UFO Finish.

Everything looks better quilted!
Finally this UFO from 1998 is finished and ready for donation. Yesterday I wasn't sure if I would get this UFO finished in time for today's blog post but I pushed on and did some quilting in the evening so it's finally finished.
   Looking at the top from last week, I decided that it was too long so I removed the bottom row of blocks.  I prefer rectangle quilts to measure with the width about 2/3rds of the length. Now it's been adjusted I like the dimensions and the adfition of borders and quilting makes it look much better.
  Of course now I have 3 leftover blocks but I'm much happier with the result and another UFO finish.
Hugs, Jan Mac 

3 comments:

Jo said...

It looks like a great size. You have got a start to the next quilt. Or a backing maybe.

Maria said...

Beautiful finish Jan..

Linda said...

Yes, I agree with taking off the last row. Much nicer dimensions . A good finish creating a pretty quilt. You are really finishing a lot of UFOs!