Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Cross Stitch Tuesday.

 I didn't think I would finish this block this week as I've been busy working on UFOs and crocheting blanket squares blanket  at night. Then I was unable to find the right colour of beads to decorate the dress and borders. I had a nice bead which were a blue/green instead of the bright green suggested and decided to use them instead. Now that it's finished I'm  happy with the beads so it's good to have it finished and I will start a new block this week.
They need a good wash and press but there are 7 of the 12 finished now and I am keen to get the rest done. If I wasn't blogging my progress each week I'm sure that they would be neglected again and back in the box so I'm really pleased to be moving forward with this cross stitch UFO at last.
Hugs, Jan Mac 

2 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

And we love seeing those Angels as you work on them and then finish them--
so please keep going--
they really are lovely and you will be so excited and happy once they are all done!!
luv, di

Maria said...

Another pretty Angel..