Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Cross Stitch Tuesday.

 I've almost finished this square and just have to add the beads and finish a small amount of outline stitching on the dress. Then I can start the next block with only 5 left to complete for the set.
The DD who made them for me is coming to stay for a few days so I will put this project away until she leaves. In the meantime I am crocheting squares for blankets as organizations which help the homeless say that blankets are hard to come by and in big demand. If anyone has some scraps of yarn and some spare time, I will always be happy to receive any donations of granny squares of 10 rounds, made in 8 ply and using a 4.5 crochet hook.
    Have a good week everyone. My days will be filled with playing with Jake and being creatively productive when he sleeps. More to share soon.
Hugs, Jan Mac 

2 comments:

Jo said...

Hi Jan,

Could you please tell me what size the squares finish up as I have been given some odd blocks that I can add to.
Also, could you please send me your address. Do you only want 8 ply. Jo Butterfield... Mildura.

Maria said...

Nearly there......