Sunday, February 17, 2019

Weekend Fun.

 Posting about finishing my UFOs has meant that I have been working on getting more finishes when I have time, but I will share my progress on UFO Monday. In the meantime I finished off these 3 quilt tops on Thursday as we didn't have Jake here that day.
 These tops were all made by AQA members for our Gift Quilt Program and as I had already pin basted them, it only took a few hours to quilt and bind them. I used my domestic sewing machine to apply the binding and it's walking foot does a much better job than my industrial machine.
 We had Jake stay overnight last night and had a disturbed sleep as he is teething again,  but he is still a delight to spend our time with. He's just left now and I can see a Nanna nap in my very near future. At least his parents had a lovely celebration in the city. I really hope to share another of my UFO finishes very soon too.
Hugs, Jan Mac 

No comments: