Friday, February 8, 2019

Feeling Very Blessed.

 It's my birthday on the 7th and had to share as I was very spoilt. My DH brought home beautiful flowers as a lovely surprise and it was a huge surprise.  The first time I've received flowers without having to go into labour. Lol.  They look and smell incredible and he did very well.
 More beautiful flowers from little Jake and his parents. He really wanted to explore and deconstruct them. I also received many lovely phone calls, PMs and FB messages and it was lovely to hear from friends I hadn't been in touch with for a while.
There were also lots of cuddles with this little cutie.  
Many thanks for thinking of me and helping me to have a special day.
Hugs, Jan Mac 

2 comments:

Linda said...

Happy Birthday, even though it's belated. Lovely flowers, a real treat.

Maria said...

I'm pleased you had a great birthday and flowers are always lovely to receive as are kisses and cuddles from Jake..