Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Cross Stitch Tuesday.

 I'm very surprised that I finished the cross stitching on Jake's stocking by Christmas Day. Unfortunately I didn't get the back stitching done but I will keep working on it while watching the cricket over the next few days as I don't want it to become another UFO . Lol
 I think that blogging my progress helped me to reach the deadline so I am going to select another cross stitch UFO when this piece is finished as it has reignited my love of cross stitch.
I hope you are all enjoying some quiet stitching time amidst the bustle of the holiday season. Thank you for continuing reading and supporting my blog.
Hugs, Jan Mac 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next write ups thanks once again.

Maria said...

Maybe we can encourage each other with the cross stitching.
I got out a very old UFO one and did a little yesterday..

Marijke said...

Lovely stocking for Jake all those stitches made with love ,
I,m bussy with all my scrapquilt as I made a lot blocks while Chris
was at home .so now is the time to make them into quilts for my charity .wish you a wonderfull 2019,hugs Marijke

Linda said...

Happy Christmas to you and all your family. Do you still want Granny blocks for PNG? Also QAYG string blocks? If so I'll try to make some when I'm in NZ for the first three months of 2019.