Sunday, December 2, 2018

A Tale of 6.

 Jake has become obsessed with Thomas the Tank Engine so when I saw a cot panel yesterday,  I decided to make him another quilt. It's an ideal size for him to carry around so I am sure that it will get lots of use.
 These 5 quilts are all tops made by AQA members and I have quilted them for donation to the various organizations we support. It's been great to get some more tops finished and donated in time for Christmas and we hand them over tomorrow.
   Then I have just a week to get quilts finished to donate from Oz Comfort Quilts for Christmas as well as finishing Jake's Christmas stocking in cross stitch.
Hugs, Jan Mac




1 comment:

Maria said...

Jake will love his wee quilt Nana..
Five great quilts finished for donation.
Will pop one in the mail tomorrow Jan . Hope it arrives on time for Christmas donation.