Friday, November 9, 2018

Four More.

 With Christmas approaching rapidly my quilting group is also working hard to get quilts finished for donation to various organizations we support, such as Peter Mac Cancer Centre,  Anglicare and Vic Foster Kids.
    The first quilt was part of a larger quilt that I split to make 2 smaller quilts. I showed on in an earlier blog post. This one was the smaller of the 2 so I added borders.



This last quilt was also a larger quilt which I split into 2. I cut the side borders in half and now have enough for all sides of both quilts.
       We are also busy doing some home renovations such as putting glass fencing around the pool and using the existing wooden fence to surround the back deck so Jake can play out there without falling off the edge. It's almost summer and pool time so it will be good to have the work done so we can relax when it's hot.
Hugs, Jan Mac 

2 comments:

Marijke said...

Hello Jan ,the Photo,s are lovely ,especialy the one from Jake ,he,s grown fast .a lovely boy.Love all the quilts , You r always so bussy .I,m making quilts now for children who are for a long time in a hospital ore sick home.Its a big organisation in The Netherlands .
hugs Marijke

Linda said...

Four great fInishes. The squares in the first quilt look small... 2.5"? Love the last one particularly - very different style. Pool safely ideas sound great.