Wednesday, August 22, 2018

That Was The Week.

 Last week was also productive with all of these tops being quilted.  They have all been made by members of the Australian Quilters Association, to be donated to various community groups we support.
 This postage stamp top was too big so I reduced the size and have enough left over to make a smaller quilt by adding borders.

 I also added borders to the Basket quilt to make it a more suitable size for an adult.

Most of my days are spent with this little man so I rely on every 10 minutes I can spare. I have a good set up on the back deck which makes it easier to pin baste tops and prepare them for quilting. Having tops already pinned means that I make time to quilt when Jake takes his nap.
Hugs, Jan Mac 

2 comments:

Linda said...

Gosh, you have done well to finish all. These quilts in between looking after Jake. Well done!

Marijke said...

Jake is so cute ,quilts are great.