Thursday, April 12, 2018

Three For Now.

These 3 quilts were all made by members of my Quilting Group, Australian Quilters Association. They will be donated to the organizations we support who help the needy and those in need of comfort.

As you can see some of the tops have fabric which is a bit dated as they have been stored for some time. I've been working hard to get these older tops finished so we can work with newer fabrics and let's face it, they aren't of much value sitting in the cupboard. I think we have come to the end of the older tops now and the pile of newer tops will be next in line for finishing. Today was a day for rest and some hand sewing as I have an annoying head cold and don't feel like wrestling quilts today. I hope to have more finishes to share very soon.
Hugs, Jan Mac 

1 comment:

Linda said...

Always good to finish quilts and gift them. Sorry you have a cold, get well soon!