Monday, April 17, 2017

Time For QAYG.

 Thanks to the lovely quilters who have used up their scraps by making QAYG blocks I have a ready supply of blocks to finish off donation quilts quickly. I have made thousands of quilts from QAYG blocks and I never tire of them. While packing up my fabric I found more bags of blocks I had stored when life was too busy to finish them into quilts so I have been busy getting more finished now.

 I've been making more QAYG quilts and have another pile ready to photograph. My pile of fabric that has been in the cupboard is also being used up for the sashing and binding strips so I am emptying cupboards as well as getting quilts finished for donation. A win-win!
I hope you all enjoyed a happy and peaceful Easter break and thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Jan Mac

3 comments:

margaret said...

scrappy quilts make such colourful quits really liking these

Linda said...

What a lovely colourful display of QAYG quilts. You have been very busy. I spent time yesterday making some more 5"string blocks, each is one colour (pink, blue etc) to add to the few similar ones I brought back with me from NZ.

Maria said...

Lots of lovely colourful quilts ....